Discover the secrets and particularities of the 3e Most widely used cryptocurrency in the world in 2019, which intends to continue its momentum by shaking up the current money transfer systems, while maintaining a certain proximity to the banks.
Why invest in Ripple (XRP)?
Ripple and XRP present themselves as being the effective solution facing the sector and current banking system. Its purpose remains relatively simple: move agent quickly and inexpensively. In addition, the XRP could still gain value thanks to a potential partnership between Ripple and Amazon.
What are the benefits of buying Ripple (XRP)?
Investing in the Ripple can quickly turn out to be interesting when you consider certain criteria. Among the arguments in favor of this cryptocurrency, we find the following points:
- 3.5 seconds to move money on the Ripple network, thanks to a high frequency of simultaneous transactions (10,000 / second against 7 for Bitcoin);
- True transformation of financial institutions: banks will adopt blockchain technology and thus achieve their missions more quickly. We’re talking aboutinterconnection with the aid of single protocol different from the Swift protocol;
- Banks integrate Ripple technology for payments, which becomes attractive to institutional investors. So it’s revolutionary for the banks and interesting for speculators;
- Blockchain XRP has the 3rd largest market capitalization right after Bitcoin and Ethereum. So she is accessible on the main cryptocurrency platforms, because very popular;
- Inexpensive in energy, because the tokens XRP are already all there and therefore premined. For example, you have to mine BTCs for each transaction, because you have to create them;
- With Ripple technology, we can now manage the identity of the parties who exchange. This confidentiality in the transaction is a guarantee of security.
What are the risks of buying Ripple (XRP)?
If it wants to be revolutionary in the international transaction of funds, Ripple technology however has certain disadvantages:
- Her ” pseudo” decentralization : some claim that it is not really decentralized, because it is partly controlled by the RippleNet network (its payment and exchange network), unlike other fully decentralized cryptocurrencies;
- The token XRP is still little used, it is therefore complicated to predict any significant increase in its value;
- Like any cryptocurrency, the risk East Student. Before getting started, it is essential to understand this activity well and understand what you are about to invest in;
- The banking transactions have nothing to do with Ripple, because banks and institutions do not need to use XRP to do it. Risk for XRP owners of being left behind;
- As Ripple is not a public company, there is no “Ripple” shares to buy. The question is whether he (Ripple) could generate dividends afterwards. These two points are in a way obstacles or unanswered questions that XRP owners who wish to take advantage of its long-term bullish trajectory must face.
On which platforms to buy Ripple (XRP)?
Several online trading platforms offer the acquisition of Ripple. So it’s a question of taking your time and choosing the one that you think is the safest in order toavoid scams and unfortunately numerous fraudulent sites.
What criteria for selecting a good platform?
In order to invest in the Ripple and trade in a completely secure way, a prospecting work is necessary in order to find the safest site (s). To find the right one, you will have to ensure the performance of the platform assessed on the following points:
- Reputation ;
- Seniority, number of users;
- User reviews;
- Notoriety ;
- Services ;
- Payment methods ;
Everything must be taken into account, because as a reminder, this is an investment and the risk of a potential loss of money is possible, even high.
Note: The current course of the Ripple, as of August 30, 2019, is of € 0.23 per XRP, but it should not be forgotten that this valuation fluctuates enormously on a daily basis.
How to buy Ripple (XRP) on eToro?
In order to invest in the Ripple through eToro, you will have to first go to the site and register by creating a personal account. To do this, you will have to provide the required information, such as identity verification. The following steps can be summarized as:
- Choose the desired method of payment: credit card, Paypal…;
- Submit funds, of a minimum of 200 €;
- Place an order by clicking on “Markets”:
- “XRP Ripple”;
- Define the amount of Ripple to buy;
- “Opening order”, which will validate the purchase order and finalize the order.
How to buy Ripple (XRP) on Binance?
You cannot buy Ripple (XRP) directly with a currency on Binance. It is necessary that make the change against another cryptocurrency:
- Bitcoin Cash;
- Ethereum, etc.
If you do not have other cryptocurrencies, it will beacquire some in order to be able toto exchange thereafter against du Ripple (XRP).
Start by going to the Binance website, registering and create an account by clicking on “Register”. Fill in the required information and, after filling out the registration form, check your account using an email that will be sent to you.
Once registered, find the “Funds” tab and click on it so you can deposit cryptocurrency of your choice, purchased before and not yet present on the platform, which will serve as a currency exchange against the Ripple (XRP). Then click on “Deposits”.
Imagine that you hold Bitcoin, that you want to exchange for Ripple (XRP). Enter and search for “Bitcoin” in the search bar, then select it. In order to proceed with the transfer, Binance will generate an address of wallet, which will serve as a link with the wallet where your Bitcoins were stored. Then:
- “Copy” the new address;
- Access your old wallet;
- Send it to this new address by pasting the link.
The transfer of your Bitcoins to your new Binance wallet then begins. Once the transfer confirmation has been received, you can finally exchange of your cryptocurrency. You must then find and go to the “Exchange” tab, then “Basic” in order toaccess the transfers page between cryptocurrencies.
Then it’s about finding the cryptocurrency pair you want to trade, here “XRP / BTC”, knowing that we have and want to trade our Bitcoin (BTC). Then select the pair, then enter the amount you want to exchange. The BTC / XRP price will then be entered, and you are responsible for entering the amount of XRP that you wish buy, then the percentage of your capitalized coins to buy :
Once this data has been entered, the ripple value (XRP) that you can get will appear automatically in the “Amount” area. Then click on “Buy XRP”. The operation is then finished, you are in possession of Ripple (XRP).
How to buy Ripple (XRP) on Coinbase?
Start by opening Coinbase and start creating your account to register by clicking on “Start”. Fill in the required data and have your identity verified by providing a valid photo ID:
- CNI (National Identity Card);
- Driver’s license ;
Once your account is created, you can start buying Ripple (XRP) directly with your bank card. You just need to deposit at least 25€ to start, adjustable by card or bank account. You are finally ready to buy Ripple (XRP) on Coinbase, which as you could see, offers a quick and easy to use purchase interface.
What are the payment methods to buy Ripple (XRP)?
Ripple (XRP) can be purchased using different payment methods. However, not all sites accept all means of payment. It therefore varies depending on the site you have chosen. Discover below the different payment methods available to you to buy Ripple (XRP) in general:
- Credit card or debit: check the fees applied to avoid any unpleasant surprises;
- Neteller, fast and secure online payment system;
- Skrill, platform for paying and sending agent online as well as for speculating on different currency markets, including cryptocurrencies;
- You can also use cash to achieve your ends.
For this last point, it is essential to add a nuance. Why ? Because to buy a cryptocurrency “physically”, it will be necessary go through buying Bitcoins to convert them then in Ripple (XRP), thepurchase of the last using cash not being not yet possible. Such a functionality will be developed in the future, but you will have to be content, for the moment of this method with intermediate passing by Bitcoin.
The Coin Tribune’s review on the best way to buy Ripple (XRP)
The Coin Tribune recommends that you first to proceed to a prospecting and meticulous location before choosing and embarking on the acquisition of Ripple (XRP), through any platform. From criteria you should pay attention to if you want to get started without being overwhelmed by the complexity that investing in such markets and trading sites can represent, there are the following:
- Security ;
- Ease of use.
If you are new to the field, favor the easiest way to get started : a site like eToro, which has nearly 10 million users, and claims to be the world leader in investment and trading networks. The good returns about him tend to confirm this assertion. In other words, it seems to be a good compromise to start serenely.
If you don’t have any cryptocurrency and want to buy Ripple (XRP) for the first time:
- Favor itdirect purchase with traditional currencies rather than having to buy another cryptocurrency in order to trade it next;
- Use the opinions of other users regarding purchase and exchange sites;
- Feel free to compare them, the goal being not to invest quickly blindly and place your money on a site that could prove to be fraudulent or weakly secure.
The Coin Tribune does not encourage you to try online Ripple trading (XRP) if you are new to it, because the risk of loss is present and Student. However, thanks to our advice and explanations, we hope that you will be able to approach the subject more calmly and that, as you acquire knowledge of the subject, you will be able to invest.
Buying or investing in one (or more) cryptocurrency (s) is now made easy thanks to the multitude of platforms dedicated to:
- The purchase;
- The sale ;
- Trading these digital currencies.
In recent years, the cryptocurrency boom has grown steadily, attracting even the world’s largest banking and financial institutions, as their concept is revolutionary.
Even if he is impossible to predict course evolution of the market capitalization of a cryptocurrency, even if some see it as just one more way to speculate easily and unnecessarily, we must recognize Ripple society for its genius for setting up a fund transaction so quickly and securely worldwide.
Ripple and XRP likely have a bright future ahead, as some see the winning and more reliable digital currency in the long run, ahead of Bitcoin and Ethereum. However, this is not certain, since no one can concretely predict the future of cryptocurrencies. Do not forget : ” only invest what you are willing to lose “